General, Cosmetic, and Restorative Care for
Brampton and Beyond
Comprehensive Care for Your Family's Needs
Even though we're all vulnerable to the same oral health problems, every patient has different needs. That's why our dentists at Peel Dental Care offer a range of general, cosmetic, and restorative services. Not only can we help your family with checkups and cleanings, we also offer more advanced services, all in a comfortable office well-equipped to handle complex procedures.
Our services include:
- Family Dentistry Thorough family dentistry includes regular checkups and dental cleanings to preserve good oral health.
- Children's Dentistry From the moment we get our very first teeth as children, we become vulnerable to most the common oral health problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Cosmetic dentistry allows patients to create a more attractive smile, resulting in better self-confidence.
- Restorative Dentistry Restore the appearance, health, and functionality of your smile with one or more restorative dentistry services.
- Periodontal Therapy Periodontal therapy offers treatment for the uncomfortable symptoms of periodontal disease.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy Non-surgical treatment for patients who routinely stop breathing while asleep.
- Veneers Improving the appearance of teeth with thin, custom-made pieces of dental porcelain.
- Dental Implants This service uses titanium implant posts to secure everything from a single crown to a full denture.
- Patient Comforts Patient comforts allow us to make your visit more comfortable and relaxing.
- Invisalign Invisalign creates straight smiles without the need for traditional bracket and wire braces.
A number of medical studies throughout the years have shown that what happens to your smile can have a dramatic impact on your overall wellbeing. With this in mind, our Brampton dental team promises to help your family enjoy good oral and overall wellbeing.
Complete Care in One Office
For a complex service like dental implants, some dental offices have to refer patients to another practice for the first phase of care. But at Peel Dental Care, we're proud to offer all phases of care at our own office. We also do this for our other services, as well. We are well equipped to meet your family's diverse needs. What's more, that's been our highest priority since we opened our doors in 1971. If you need advanced care, our dentists are confident they can help you smile again.
Comfortable Care with Sedation Dentistry
Have you put off important dental care because of anxiety? At Peel Dental Care, we offer special help with sedation dentistry. Using sedation dentistry, we can help you lay anxiety aside. Instead of feeling stressed out or nervous when you come in for your procedure, you'll feel relaxed and comfortable. Let us talk to you about our sedation options and how this unique service can change your expectations.
Personalized Care for Brampton and Beyond
As your family's partners in creating healthy, beautiful smiles, we promise to give you personalized care. During any appointment with us, we'll thoroughly assess your needs and talk to you about all your treatment options. If you have questions about the treatment plan we recommend, don't hesitate to ask. We want you to feel fully comfortable with what we recommend.
Call our Brampton office to schedule a visit with our dental team. We offer general, cosmetic, and restorative services to families from Mississauga, Vaughan, Toronto, North York, Burlington, and beyond.